Please Note: We are constantly working to improve Vidoyo. If you do not see the issue you are experiencing on this list or you continue to experience the issue after working through the steps, Please reach out to our support team and we can help you find a resolution to your issue.
If you are a Chrome user and you are experiencing issues with Vidoyo please try the following steps of resolution:
1) Check the browser for extensions, and disable them. Here is an FAQ to walk you through doing so.
2) Log out of Vidoyo, and the browser window and reset the browser's cookies and cache. Here is an FAQ to walk you through how to do so.
If you continue to experience issues, please try using Vidoyo on the browser Firefox by Mozilla.
Best Browser For Use
We recommend that users use the browser Firefox by Mozilla to access and create videos with Vidoyo.
You can download Firefox by Mozilla here.
If you are experiencing issues rendering or previewing your videos, such as text showing incorrectly or slow loading times. We suggest you follow these steps:
1) Check your internet connection here. Vidoyo works best and fastest when you have a minimum of 25 Mbps download speed.
2) Logging out of Vidoyo, and resetting your browser's cache and cookies.
3) Rendering the video again by selecting "Preview."
4) If all else fails, we suggest recreating the video.
Please Note Since all of the videos within our library are exclusive to Vidoyo, we do not allow downloads of un-edited files. In order to utilize the video library, you must apply some text to a project before attempting to render.
If you are experiencing issues uploading a video file, or a YouTube video. Please try the following to resolve the issue:
1) Check that the video is a minimum of 25 seconds long and a maximum of 5 minutes long.
2) Check your internet connection here. Vidoyo works best and fastest when you have a minimum of 25 Mbps download speed.
3) Logging out of Vidoyo , and resetting your browser's cache and cookies.